If you are planning a party for a hen who loves anything vintage, crafty and handmade or if you are just looking for something a bit different, the Garter making party is sure to bring you some crafty fun and lots of laughs! Each hen will make her own garter that can then be worn on your night out and the bride to be can even wear hers on her wedding day! We will provide you with everything you will need and can tailor the colours to your theme.
Don't worry if you have never sewn before as one of our lovely workshop assistants will be there, guiding you through and giving you inspiration and advice. You can choose to hand sew or use a machine, choose your own design or copy one of our many examples.
£20.00 per person
How many people?
We offer parties for between 5-20 people at our workshop. However, if you would prefer us to come to your home or chosen venue, you can choose the maximum!
What does it include?
- All of the beautiful fabrics and materials you will need. Including, lace, ribbons, sequins, beads, feathers, lovely fabrics and much more!
- Full use of our equipment
- Examples of garters you can make (or make your own design)
- An experienced workshop assistant to help you
- Unlimited amounts of tea, coffee and biscuits served from a vintage tea set
- Up to 3 hours of studio time
How do I book a party?
If you would like to book or have any questions for us just get in touch by filling out the contact form or emailing us directly at or calling us on 07494868199
We will then be able to arrange a time and date for your party, discuss your requirements and any themes you might wish to use. You will need to provide a 25% deposit at the time of booking and the full amount will need to be paid no later that 72 hours before your party.